You can play our recordings and your band play our music in your church or other setting if you are covered by a CCLI licence. Go for it! We hope this music can be a blessing for your community. CCLI numbers for each song can be found on our chord charts.


If you are looking to produce your own versions of our songs or perform our material in a setting not covered by a CCLI licence, see our Direct Licensing Guidelines below. 


DIRECT LICENSING GUIDELINES (Public performance and transmission rights)

1. Our direct licensing guidelines

1.1 These are the direct licensing guidelines of Redhill Music. At present we do not have the capacity to directly licence any of our sound recordings or music videos for public performance or transmission.

1.2 Given the legal and administrative costs involved with direct licensing we are unable to offer direct licenses at competitive rates for public performance or transmission. We will review our position every 12 months to consider whether the size and skill base of our organisation enables us to engage in direct licensing.

1.3 In the meantime, if you require a licence for the public performance or transmission of one of our sound recordings or music videos you should contact the Phonographic Performance Company of Australia (PPCA) at or call +61 2 8569 1111.

1.4 If you wish to provide any feedback or comments on our direct licensing policy, please email